SALE just reduced again ONE LEFT
- This kit comes with just what you need to set up a co2 unit for your plants.
- 1 regulator for easy adjustment of amount of co2 you are releasing into the tank.
- 1 solenoid for easy auto off. Set it up to come on and off on a timer with your lights and you will save co2. The aquatic plants do not need co2 at night.
- One Co2 reactor to disperse the co2 into minute particles for better assimilation into your fish tank.
- One 5 lbs tank( purchased seperately) lasts me 8-12 months. This will depend on your bubble rate. I do approx 2-3 bubbles per second.
- Get your co2 tank refilled @ any welder refill shop or fire extinguisher refill shop.
- This unit also comes with its own rigid airline tubing.
- Low levels of CO2 can be unhealthy for fish, stunt plant growth and cause pH levels to skyrocket. High pH levels in turn cause many serious problems, including serious fungus and skin diseases in fish. CO2 enrichment is especially desirable for large tanks, hard water, open tanks, strong light, dense vegetation and/or strong filtration of moderate water movement. When the CO2 aqurium enrichment system is used to add vital CO2 to a marine tank, the health of corals improves, micro-algae color and growth improve and hair algae diminishes.
- These CO2 units include regulator, solenoid, and flow meter.
- Instructions Included